The Scrapbookers of St. John's meet once a month on a Saturday from 9am to 5pm for a fun-filled day of scrabooking and fellowship. This is an all ages event (those under 13 need an adult to stay with them).
Don't know what to do or bring? Yourself and 5-10 pictures of the same place or theme and we will help you do the rest. Bring a bag lunch and a drink and $5.00 to help cover the cost of heating/kitchen use, etc.
If you don't have supplies because you are not sure if scrapbooking is for you, we will share. If you do decide that it's your thing, then we will help you pick only the basics that are a need. If you have any questions about scrapbooking, please contact the church office at 905-945-5352 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to welcome you!.
Join us for our new season of Scrapbooking
- Saturday October 27, 2018- Croptoberfest- Cost for this event is $45.00 which includes lunch, games, teaching. Deadline to register is October. Please call church office for more information.
- Saturday November 17, 2018
- Saturday January 26, 2019
- Saturday February 23, 2019
- Saturday March 2, 2019- SCRAPPIN FOR PASSION FOR HEART & STROKE. Stay tuned to find out where you can register for this event. It will be held at Mountainview Christian Reformed Church.
- Saturday March 23, 2019
- Saturday April 27- 2019 NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY! Stay tuned for more information on this event
- Saturday May 25, 2019.