The Scrapbookers of St. John's meet once a month on a Saturday from 9am to 5pm for a fun-filled day of scrabooking and fellowship. This is an all ages event (those under 13 need an adult to stay with them).
Don't know what to do or bring? Yourself and 5-10 pictures of the same place or theme and we will help you do the rest. Bring a bag lunch and a drink and $5.00 to help cover the cost of heating/kitchen use, etc.
If you don't have supplies because you are not sure if scrapbooking is for you, we will share. If you do decide that it's your thing, then we will help you pick only the basics that are a need. If you have any questions about scrapbooking, please contact the church office at 905-945-5352 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to welcome you!.
Join us for our new season of Scrapbooking. Check out the dates for the 2019-2020 Scrapbooking Season.
- Saturday September 28, 2019
- Saturday October 26, 2019-CROPTOBERFEST(Stay tuned on how to register for this special event!
- Saturday November 9, 2019
- Saturday January 25, 2020
- Saturday February 22, 2020
- Saturday March 28, 2020
- Saturday April 25, 2020- NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY(Stay tuned for information on how to register for this special event)
- Saturday May 30, 2020